HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT
( Daily departure – – itinerary in 2018)
Price :20$/ pax.
Hue is the city in centre of Viet Nam which was the capital from 1802 to 1945 under Nguyen dynasty. In Hue, there are a lot of sightseeing places to welcome guest al over the world. It spend long time discovering city. You should joy HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT for save time.
6.30 :Wake up and have breakfast in hotel.
6.50: You are in lobby then wait our guide and driver come to pick you up.
7.50: Pick up guests at the hotel. Begin the day with The Royal Tombs: Minh Mang – Khai Dinh – Tu Duc, stop on the way to visit The Traditional Martial Art Van An, The Conicat Hat Village & The Incense Making Village. Buffet lunch with over 50 traditional and international foods.
Continue by bus to visit An Hien Garden house and Thien Mu pagoda. Then get on the boat for a sight -seeing along the river to see fishing village and sampan on the way back. Do not miss the Sunset on the Perfume River!
17.00: End of HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT at the boat station.
|– Bus & Boat trip.
– English speaking guide.
– Lunch .
– Mineral water.
– Entrance fees.
|– Kayak. – Insurance.
– Tip to guide.
– Bever– – Beverages and personal expenses. – All services not mentioned above.
|– Chidren under 4 years old is free.
– 5 – 7 years pay 50%.
– Over 7 years pay 100%.
|– Get discount 5$/ per person if you book on vietbeautytours.com group of 5 people.
– Get 10% for next bookings of our tours bellow.
Tour routine of HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT in 2018:
Hotel in Hue – Royal tombs – village – citadel – perfume river – Thien mu pagoda.
Note in HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT:
– You should not be drunk before the day tour.
– You should bring water, hats, sunblock, towels sunglasses and camera.
– The food in tour is set up who is vegetarian please talk to guide to order food.
– In festival day such as : Christmas Days, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year. Surcharge 10$/pax.
Why should book HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT from our companies?
– Our compay has 3 years experiences in organising tours 1 day in Hue and surroundings with professional guides.
– Our compy has high rate on Tripadvisor.
– Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you go on Vietnam holiday time.
– Beside we have worked with a lot of tour compaies the whole years, so we always have available tours for you even you go on our holiday as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).
– Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union
– You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietbeautytours.com before you decide to take the tour.
– We are free of charge you want to change departure date as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our tour that you need to know.
SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT:
A: Has the pubblic transfer from hotel to tourist places in Hue city
Q: Yes, it has .
A: Can I book tour for private?
Q: Yes you can, but it is very expensive.
A: Can I book tour for single?
Q: Yes, you can beacause the tour is very flexible.
A: Can I visit Hue from Da Nang?
Q: Yes, it is very easy, you can take tourist bus to Hue.
A: Can I visit Hoi An from Da Nang?
Q: Yes, you can.
A: How far is it from Da Nang to Hoi An?
Q: It is about 40 km.
A: How far is it from Da Nang to Hue?
Q: It is about 170 km.
A: Can I do city tour myself in Hue city?
Q: You can rent a motorbike and do tour yourself.
A: Is it easy to rent bike in Hue city?
Q: Yes, it is easy.
SOME MORE DETAIL INFROMATION ABOUT HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT:
1, Minh Mang tomb:
Minh Mang’s tomb is in An Bang village, on the west bank of the Perfume River, 12km from Hue. Which was built from 1820 to 1840.
2, Tu Duc tomb:
It is located in Huế, Vietnam. It is built for the Nguyễn Emperor Tự Đức and took three years to build from 1864–1867. It is divided into a Temple Area and a Tomb Area.
3, Khai Dinh tomb:
It is located in Chau Chu mountain near Hue city in Vietnam. It was built for the Nguyen Emperor named “ Khai Dinh” , the 12 th king of the Nguyen dynasty. It was built from 1920 to 1931 taking 11 years to complete. The tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. It is located on a steep hill outside of the capital city of Huế.
4, Hue citadel:
The Citadel Complex of Hue, set up by Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945, is now one amongst the relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage, capturing much of tourists’ attention.
5, Thien Mu pagoda:
It is a historic temple in the city of Huế in Vietnam. Its iconic seven-storey pagoda is regarded as the unofficial symbol of the city.
6, Perfume River:
It is a river that crosses the city of Hue, in the central Vietnamese province of Thua Thien–Hue Province. In the autumn, flowers from orchards upriver from Huế fall into the water, giving the river a perfume-like aroma, hence the soubriquet.
if you want to know more inforamtions about HUE CITY 1 DAY TOUR BY BOAT please call and send email to us:
VIET BEAUTY TOUR
Add:no 5-Trạm-Co Linh Street –Long Biên-Hà Nội(under Vinh Tuy Bridge)
Telephone :0462541908 ,hotline:0969923384, viber: +84969923384.