SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABLE CAR
(Day bus, 1 night in hotel – itinerary in 2018 )
Located in the centre of North Vietnam, Hanoi is the cultural capital of Vietnam. its heart and soul. The name of Ha Noi (city in the river) has been derived from an ancient language which is literally known as a land area located in the inner side of Red River. It does not mean that the city is inside the river, but it is embraced by about 100 km of the Red River dykes. For thousands years of being the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi has endured numerous invasions, occupations, restorations and name changes. Since the first State of ancient Vietnam was established, Hanoi has been considered a sacred and typical part of Vietnam which is attractive travellers all the world.
Hanoi oldquarter or “”Hanoi 36 Old Streets” is the centre of Hoan Kiem District like as well as Hanoi city which is nearby Hoan Kiem Lake. Each street had merchants and households specializing in a particular trade, such as Hat Street(Hàng nón) , Silver Street ( Hàng Bạc) or Coopper Street (hang Đống)…inside old quarter has a lot of hotels, spas, bars . also insde old quarter has a lot of activities which are attractive travellres all over the world such as: Dong Xuan night market in Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Hanoi Bars Tour, Hanoi cooking class, Hanoi Street food tour , Hanoi walking tour and SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE CAR is a special activity like that.
Sapa is little town in the North – West of Vietnam which is one of the most beautyfull town in Viet Nam. The distance from Hanoi to Sapa is 376 km. Before going to Sapa around 12 hours , but in 2015 new highway from Hanoi to Lao Cai was finished. The time to Sapa is abbreviated. From Hanoi to Sapa spends only 6 hours. You also go to Sapa by train.
Fansipan is the highest mountain in Indochina which is located in Sapa district. Nowaday it is attractive by travelers all over the world.
DAY 01: HANOI – SAPA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN VILLAGE ( Lunch, Diner)
6.45 – 7.15: Our car will pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter, depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sa Pa.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa and have lunch in reastaurant.
13.30: Begin trekking from Sapa towards the South East of Sapa along Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the H’Mong minority.
16.00: Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape.
17.00: Back to Sapa by minibus and check in hotel.
18.00: You have dinner in restaurant and overnight in Sapa hotel. Ending the first of SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE CAR.
DAY 02: SAPA – FANSIPAN PEAK – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch, Diner)
7.00: After breakfast, we will start our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m) by cabble car . Get on the peak of the mountain. You can see all of the views of Sapa view.
12.30: Back to Sapa and have lunch in restaurant.
13.30: Have free time to visit Sapa such as: church, Sapa market..
16.30: Take a bus to Hanoi.
22:00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time! Goodbye SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE .
– Bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
– luggage porter( 3 pax/ porter).
– English speaking guide
– Entrance fees.
– Accommodation in Camping .
– Sleeping bag, mattress, light.
-Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
– Cabble car.
|– Kayak. – VAT.
– Tips, personal expenses.
|– Chidren under 4 years old is free.
– 5 – 7 years pay 50%.
– Over 7 years pay 100%.
|– Get discount 5$/ per person if you book on vietbeautytours.com group of 5 people.
– Get 10% for next bookings of our tours bellow.
Tour routine of SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE CAR IN 2018:
– Hanoi old town – Phu Tho province (shortbreak) – Lao Cai city – Sapa – Fansipan.
Note in SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE CAR :
- You should bring water, hats, sunblock, towels sunglasses and camera.
- The food in tour is set up who is vegetarian please talk to guide to order food.
- After tour you can stay Halong city and you can take the bus to Ninh Binh or to the south.
- Before getting out please check your property carefully.
- In festival day such as : Christmas Days, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year. Surcharge 10$/pax.
- In Sapa the weather are cool and cold, you should bring jacket. When trekking villages, please repair good shoes.
- This market only has in Sunday.
Why should book SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE from our companies?
– Our compay has 3 years experiences in organising tours 2 days or 3 days in Hanoi and surroundings with professional guides.
– Our compy has high rate on Tripadvisor.
– Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you go on Vietnam holiday time.
– Beside we have worked with a lot of tour compaies the whole years, so we always have available tours for you even you go on our holiday as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).
– Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union
– You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietbeautytours.com before you decide to take the tour.
– We are free of charge you want to change departure date as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our tour that you need to know.
SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE CAR in 2018:
– Q: Can I take my own drinks get on boat in the tour?
– A: yes, you can.
– Q:Can I book 1 way train ticket to Sapa?
– A: yes, you can but I think that you should book 2 ways for fear about fully book return ticket.
– Q: Can I book 1 way bus ticket to Sapa?
– A: yes, you can book 1 way by bus and the day come back you can book train ticket.
– Q: Can I get to sapa from noibai airport?
– A: yes, you can take a taxi from the airport or book a car to direct to Sapa. It is about 6 hours.
– Q: What can i do in 1 full day in Sapa tour?
– A: you can visit village , trekking…
– Q: Can I do Sapa tour myself?
– A: yes, you can do the tour your self.
– Q: What can I see in Sapa?
– A: Muong Hoa valley, Cat Cat village, Silver waterfall and Fansifang Moutain.
– Q: Can I easily rent motorbike in Sapa?
– A: yes, it is very easy.
– Q: Can I stop at Sapa at the tour?
– A: you are welcome.
– Q: How much 2 days tour in Sapa?
– A: depend on your tour , its cost about 120$ /pax.
– Q: Can I book Sapa tour for single?
– A: yes, you can.
– Q: Can I book private tour for Sapa tour?
– A: it is okay , but it is very expensive for you.
– Q: How about food in tour?
– A: food in tour is set up.
– Q: Can I book private cabin on train to Sapa?
– A: yes, you can, but it is very expensive.
– Q: On train has toilet or wifi?
– A: yes, it has.
– Q: Can I get to Sapa from Cat Ba island?
– A: yes, you can take the boat from Cat Ba island to Hai phong city and take the bus to get direct to Sapa.
– Q: Can I get to Sapa from Halong city?
– Ayes, you can book the bus from Halong city to get direct to Sapa.
– Q: From Sapa can I go to Ha Giang?
– A: yes, you can visit Ha Giang by bus from Sapa
– Q: From Sapa can I go anywhere?
– A: from Sapa , you can go to Dien Bien Phu, Mu Cang Chai or Luangprabang….
– Q: When the Bac Ha market is opened?
– A: it is opened in Sunday.
– Q: Can I have certificate when get on the peak of mountain?
– A: yes, we have.
– Q: How many peoples can get in Cabble?
– A: 6 pax / cabin.
if you want to know more inforamtions about SAPA – FANSIPAN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY CABBLE CAR please call and send email to us:
VIET BEAUTY TOUR
Add:no 5-Trạm-Co Linh Street –Long Biên-Hà Nội(under Vinh Tuy Briidge)
Telephone :0462541908 ,hotline:0969923384, viber: +84969923384.